Name: Dr. May Salem Al-Nbaheen
Current Position: Vice Rector of Students Affairs (2018-Now).
- PhD (2004) in Gene Therapy, Pharmacy and Pharmacology department, University of Bath, UK.
- MPhil. In molecular biotechnology (Gene Therapy) (2000), Pharmacy and Pharmacology department, University of Bath, UK.
- BSc. in General Pharmacy (July 1997), Pharmacy department, King Saud University, Saudi Arabia.
- Vice Rector of Students Affairs (2018-Now).
- Supervisor of lady branch in Saudi Electronic University (2016-2018).
- Associate Professor: in college of Department of Public Health in Saudi Electronic University (2016 - now).
- Manager Editor of Saudi Electronic University Journal.
- Assistant supervisor of female branch in Saudi Electronic University (2016).
- Vice dean for preparation year in Saudi Electronic University, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia (2012-2016).
- Honorary Director of Laboratory Stem Cell Unit, Anatomy Department, Medical College, KSU (2012- 2014).
- Laboratory Manager of Stem Cell Unit, Anatomy Department, Medical College, KSU (2007 - 2012).
- Establishment of the laboratories of Stem Cell Unit, Anatomy Department, College of Medicine, KSU (2008).
- Supervisor for graduate students in the Department of Anatomy, College of Medicine, King Saud University, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia (2008-2012).
Some Research and Publication
- May Alnbaheen. (2016) Mesenchymal Stromal Cells in Cardiovascular Disease. International Journal of Stem Cell Research & Therapy.
- May Alnbaheen. (2016) Analysis of Downs Syndrome with molecular techniques for future diagnoses. Saudi Journal of Biological Sciences.
- Sumaiah Abdulbaqi Ajlan, Nahid Ashri, Abdullah Al Dahmash; May Alnbaheen (2015). Osteogenic Differentiation of Dental Pulp Stem Cells under the Influence of Three Different Materials. BMC Oral Health.
- Vishnubalaji R, Atteya M, May Al-Nbaheen, Oreffo RO, Aldahmash A, Alajez NM (2015). Angiogenic Potential of Human Neonatal Foreskin Stromal Cells in the Chick Embryo Chorioallantoic Membrane Model. Stem Cells Int.
- Dana Hamam, Dalia Ali, Radhakrishnan Vishnubalaji, Hamam R,Chen L, May Al-Nbaheen, Moustapha Kassem, Abdullah Aldahmash, Nehad M Alajez. (2014) microRNA-320/RUNX2 axis regulates adipocytic differentiation of human mesenchymal (skeletal) stem cells. (Cell Death and Dissease).