The Women Department is one of two main divisions of the University. It contributes to building a knowledge society founded upon an environment which is based on information technology, communication, electronic learning and distance teaching through modern teaching systems and developed technology. The Department prioritizes and facilitates learning with an efficient system designed to ease the burdens of students during their academic studies.
Tasks of the Female Students Section:
- Supervision of the female students section in the main branch of Riyadh.
- Supervision of all matters related to the students affairs.
- Supervision of the academic and administrative affairs of faculty members in coordination with the concerned departments.
- Continuous coordination with all colleges and departments of the university.
- Supervision of providing the female students section with all its needs.
- Supervision of providing the female students with the required services and evaluating their quality as well.
- Achieving the vision and mission of the university by means of adopting the blended learning system and using the modern technologies, which are suitable for all classes of the society.
- Improving the education outcomes so that they can fulfil the labor market requirements.
- Reinforcing the role of the Saudi Electronic University to convey Knowledge and acquired skills in order to serve the society.
- Reinforcing the female students' skills in innovation and creativity, and spread the concept of voluntary work between them by providing the required support for extracurricular activities.
- Developing abilities and improving performance by giving different training courses and programs to both the academic and administrative staff.
- Contributing to spread the spirit of cooperation between the academic and administrative departments of the university, and reinforce the relations between them.