- What is the University's Study System ?
Studying at the University is carried out according to "Blended Learning" System that joins between traditional and electronic attendance.
- What is the attendance percentage in the University?
It is 66% between Blackboard (virtual classes) and traditional attendance (face to face) at University branches.
- What is the high school percentage required for admission to the university?
There is no certain percentage required when applying to the university, and the acceptance will be competitively among the applicants based on the high school percentage.
- Is there a priority in admissions for the newly graduates from high school?
Applying to the university does not require certain years to graduate from high school, and the acceptance will be competitively among the applicants based on the high school percentage.
- Does the admissions to the university require a certain track in high school?
The University does not require a certain track in high school for all of the departments except for The College of Health Sciences departments which require a " scientific track " in high school.
- Can non-Saudis study at the University?
Yes, non-Saudis who hold an official residence permit can study at the University within t
he 5% allowed range.
- What is the process of applying to the university?
It will be through the electronic admissions gate.
- What is the process of handing the documents to the university?
Documents are uploaded electronically through the admissions
gate and, when needed, you will be ask to submit them to the branch.
- Is there a tuition fee in the University?
Yes, it is 130 Saudi Riyals per academic hour.
- What is the teaching language in the University?
English is the language used for teaching in the University for all departments
except the department
of Law and the department of Electronic Media.
- Is the English language required for the University admission?
English is not a requirement for admission but it is a condition for passing the preparatory year.
- Is there a preparatory year at the University?
Yes, there is a Common First Year and passing it successfully is a requirement for continuing to bachelor's studying and there is a Common Semester for the department of Law and the department of Electronic Media
- How English language is being taught in the preparatory year?
The teaching is being through a traditional face to face method and online teaching using Oxford program.
- What is the studying period in the university?
Four years or five years depending on each academic program. The study plan of each program can be found in the University's website.
- Is it allowed to postpone or withdraw a term during preparatory year?
It is not allowed to postpone or withdraw a term during preparatory year.
- Is it possible to transfer from another Saudi university to the Saudi Electronic University with subjects equivalency?
Students can apply to the University as a new student and equal preparatory year subjects in addition to Islamic Culture only. This should be under the University's equivalency conditions .
- Is it possible to equal diploma degrees?
There is no diploma bridging at the university.