The AAA supervises all communication services within all administrations attached to it, including administrative correspondence, warehouses, maintenance, the security company, follow-up department, and the administration of construction and operational contracts. It endeavors to effectively facilitate the utilization of available facilities in the above administrations optimizing the use of computer technology, office equipment and other available instruments.
The main tasks assigned for ACOCS are:
- To supply stationary and office equipment to SEU employees.
- To receive all correspondence and shipments delivered to SEU from inside or outside the KSA.
- To follow-up maintenance and operational works in all SEU buildings.
- To supervise employees attendance and work hours using electronic devices.
- To supervise security duties in the SEU buildings and projects.