Based on the vision of SEU as entrepreneurs in the field of blended learning, and the flexibility and quality of their outputs and within the importance of the organizational aspect in enhancing the vision of the university, the presence of the Student Support Department comes to achieve leadership and excellence.
- Supervising and following-up on the education process at the main center.
- Supervising all classrooms and reporting all related problems to specialized authorities and finding solutions to them.
- Supervising virtual classrooms and making sure that they are technically ready for continuous communication with the competent authority.
- Distributing classrooms to the colleges and the preparatory year department at the main branch.
- Participating in the midterms and final examination committees at the main branch.
- Communicating with deanships, colleges, and specialized authorities in the university, for the educational process.
- Receiving students' inquiries and problems and responding to them or transferring them to the specialized authorities.
- Preparing the necessary periodic reports.