A pioneer college in teaching and academic research at local and regional levels in the areas of computer science and information technology through offering locally and internationally accredited programs aiming at state-of-the-art learning.
To qualify specialized and excellent workforce in the field of computer science and information technology, to contribute to community service through a variety of programs, to carry out research addressing IT real life problems, and to offer consultancy and training services in the specialization of the college in first-class pedagogical environment.
The CCI aims at achieving the following:
To keep pace with academic advances in international universities in the field of computation and informatics.
To increase learners' experience by enabling them to solve academic and practical problems in their areas of specialization.
- To enable graduates to compete in the fields of computation and informatics.
- To support continuous development through partnerships with local and international companies.
- To connect programs through integrated courses designed and taught through advanced technology.
- To integrate academic programs by bridging the gap between theoretical advances and practical applications.
- To participate in offering consultation and training programs in the fields of computer science and IT within community service programs.