To be a leader in employing advanced techniques and computing applications that raise the level of postgraduate outcomes.
To encourage and support postgraduates by creating an appropriate environment for studies and advancement in research.
- To provide competitive programs in graduate studies.
- To contribute towards the fulfilment of societal needs in diverse specializations.
- To attract distinguished graduate students.
- To develop skills and knowledge of graduate students.
- To promote authentic qualitative research.
- To strengthen cooperation and strategic partnerships locally and globally.