The deanship of information technology has been established with the emergence of the university in order to take its role in building the infrastructure of the university's technology, especially that the applied learning method at the university (blended learning) is based on using technology in learning. For that reason, the deanship works to provide the best technical solutions which achieve the university's vision and goals.
The Deanship works to achieve the following goals:
1. Provide excellent electronic services that work on applying the best technical practices in serving beneficiaries such as students, faculty and staff.
2. Develop the educational process by providing the best technical solutions.
3. Provide the necessary infrastructure for high quality informatical environment in all of the branches and the headquarters of the university to keep up with the developing plans at the university.
4. Maintain the university's data and enable the access to them correctly and safely.
5. Provide the necessary technical support to the staff at all departments.