Bringing students to
the higher level of academic readiness and personality traits.
To offer high-quality
programs that develop basic skills, widen academic knowledge and reinforce positive
attitude to help achieve excellent academic performance.
The main objectives of the DPY include:
- Preparing students to continue their studies in available academic courses, and pass, achieving a high GPA.
- Developing students' basic skills in English, computer and thinking.
- Widening necessary educational background vital for reinforcing knowledge economy, which is founded on the acquisition, generation and spread of knowledge.
- Reinforcing positive attitude towards learning, particularly self-teaching and self-management.
- Cultivating e-learning environment habit-formation.
- Encouraging creativity and self-development.