The Deanship of scientific research encourages faculty members to engage in scientific research and utilize their research abilities and to provide them with continuous support. The Deanship of scientific research provides different support throughout funding and training sessions.
The research support program objectives are:
- Providing an inspiring research environment.
- Inspiring staff to make distinct research.
- Spreading the spirit of competition among faculty members for the research excellence.
- Encouraging researchers to publish in recognized journals.
- Promoting SEU research role.
To get the terms and the procedure to apply for research funds, please read the specific guide and fill in the required forms.